23 November 2013

LOVELY PHOTOS: PART 7

LOVELY MAGAZINE SPREADS OF KOREAN ACTORS / ACTRESSES : 


As promised after my actress only extravaganza last time, I present some nice actor photos....
Enjoy :)


LOVELY PHOTOS:


Kang Dong Won looking like some sort of fashion nymph.







Kim Woobin looking ultra sharp (even though he is wearing a tiny tiny belt ...)









Finally! A decent photoshoot with Kim Soo-hyun. The guy is lovely but I usually hate all his fashion shoots, but he actually looks really nice here.






Here is Taecyeon who most recently starred in 'Who Are You' which I really loved.  I like how understated this photo is, as usually all the idol photos are pretty over the top.





Well this photo might make a few So Ji-sub fangirls freak out (although I guess if they are proper fangirls they will already have it saved as their wallpaper). Seen most recently in Master's Sun.





Well here is another Choi Jin-hyuk picture just because he photographs so damn well. A very boring backdrop in this photo but the very pretty man makes up for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment