15 August 2013

SOME LOVELY PHOTOS: Part 4

LOVELY MAGAZINE SPREADS OF KOREAN ACTORS / ACTRESSES :



Time for some more pretty photographs of all our favourite Korean celebrities!
Enjoy!


(Please note that these photos have mainly been sourced from Couch Kimchi and also Dramabeans. There may be a few other random ones picked up from different blogs out there too, but I mean no offense by re-blogging and definitely do not claim ownership of any of the following pics.)


LOVELY PHOTOS:





Um...Whoah! This is possible the most gorgeous photograph I have ever seen and Lee Hyori looks so incredibly beautiful here that it is hard to believe. Now I must admit I do not really follow Kpop so was a little unsure of who Lee Hyori actually was upon seeing this picture, but because it was so stunning I immediately googled her to find out.


READ SOME MORE.......






Lee Min Ho looking dark and mysterious. You know for a good looking man, there are certainly a lot of terrible photo shoots of him floating around the internet, and all of it in the name of 'fashion' ...ugh.
Leave the poor man alone, Evil Fashion.









I rather like this photo of Suzy, just because it is a little different from her usual ones which maybe have a bit more of a 'sweetness' vibe about them. she is one beautiful girl though and can pull off so many different styles and looks so easy.







Kim Soo-hyun in black and white. I am looking forward to his next drama!









This photo isn't perfect quality but I have still included it because Ha Ji-won looks lovely here. She has really started to grow on me as an actress and I really rather like her these days.







And lastly double Kim Woobin. I really like him as an actor and can't wait for him to take on a romantic lead role in the future.....non of this second and third lead rubbish....Boo!






No comments:

Post a Comment