24 July 2013

LIST OF RANDOM KDRAMA THINGS: Part 3

LIST OF RANDOM KOREAN DRAMA STUFF:

 

 It amuses me to no end the truly mental stuff you find on the internet when you are searching for Korean Drama pics and I really appreciate the level fans will go to for their favorite actors/dramas etc.
I have collected a few of the best and also the just plain weird that I have come across lately, and some are actually pretty brilliant!

Please note I have added website sources for the pics where I can, as I definitely don't want to be stealing anything and again, I obviously own nothing.
Also, I am not trying to diss the creators of some of the more amusing art, in fact I really love it, no matter how truly crazy it may be. (And it is pretty crazy...)

Sigh...I love the internet!


Number 1:
First of all a fantastic bit of fan-art to start us off:
Who remembers this scene at the beginning of Monstar?
Cute and hilarious!
Source



Click below for some weird and wonderful pics!




Number 2:
Now the below photo is a personal favorite and also possibly one of the funniest things I have ever seen!
I think it is both absolutely insane and hilarious.
But you know...why not? Rain might actually make a pretty good Legolas!
Heh heh...Rainolas!
 Source






Number 3:
 Below is a pretty fantastic fan interpretation for a drama poster for 'Flower Boy Next Door'.
I particularly love it because Park Shin-hye is riding a magic broom!!?

Source




Number 4:
This one is a little more serious. Here is a very impressive drawing of Lee Jun Ki whilst in character during Arang and the Magistrate. Gorgeous!   I wish I could draw like that.
Source





Number 5:
This is a pretty interesting re-interpretation of the recent American movie 'Warm Bodies' about a romantic Zombie.  I actually really enjoyed that movie but must say it would have been much more exciting if it had starred Lee Min Ho, something this particular fan has obviously thought quite a lot about.

Unfortunately I can't seem to figure out where I got this photo from...sorry!! Eeek!!





Number 6:
And lastly, another weird one.....I am not sure where I got this from either unfortunately, but I am pretty sure it features Moon Chae-won walking Moon Geun-young......which is pretty damn strange.
Also it looks like they are in character for their drama 'Painter of the wind'?
Yep, that's pretty weird.






2 comments:

  1. RAINOLAS. OMG. LMAO. Rain definitely has magical powers in my book :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? They should totally just remake all those movies with Rainolas instead... I would totally go and see that!

    ReplyDelete